Nominations for five positions on the SASSLA Board closed in mid-December. We received five nominations for five positions which results in all positions being filled with no election required. We congratulate the following new Board Members for putting their hand up to join the Board. They will start their two year tenure at our AGM on 30 March 2023:
- Tony Hall, Principal, Hallett Cove School R-12.
- Sarah Harkin, Deputy Principal, Warradale Primary School.
We are also delighted that current Board Members have again nominated for a further two year tenure. These include:
- Marion Coady, Principal, Aberfoyle Park High School. Marion celebrates 22 years of being a SASSLA Board Member this year. Thank you Marion!
- Steve Freeman, Principal, Woodend Primary. Steve is our next longest serving Board Member with 15 years of service this year. Your commitment to SASSLA is appreciated Steve!
- Ian Kent, Principal, Eastern Fleurieu School. Ian celebrates his fifth year of service with SASSLA.
We will be saying goodbye to two Board Members at our March AGM, Sallyann Geddes and Stuart Miller. We thank them both for their commitment and time to ensure SASSLA’s success.